- Duration: 35 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka
- Product code: PYAECQ
Experience New Zealand’s ancient geography on this 35min adventure into the Southern Alps
- Fly between towering mountain peaks and above deep glacial carved valleys.
- See the stunning blue ice and crevasses formed thousands of years ago.
- Land and stand on top of one of these giant ‘rivers of ice’
- One 10min remote glacier/snow landing.
- Interesting and informative Pilot commentary.
If you are booking a single we will contact you prior to your flight to confirm if it will operate.